Enjoy Driving with the Top Down in the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet
With the summer still upon us, if you haven't taken the chance to get out and enjoy it in any way possible, you certainly should. There's not a lot of time left! Here at Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown, we know you can find a way to enjoy it all while driving, and it's with the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet, which has lots of highlights, and fun features.
- The Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet has style that certainly makes it stand out. You know right away that this is a luxurious and high-end ride, and so does everyone you pass on the open road
- You'll also find that it is ready for all seasons, with heated leather front seats, and a top that can withstand the elements and wind, and provide insulation, as well, while giving you more trunk space than the hardtop cabriolets do
- Many people also like the airscarf feature on the Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet. It has vents around the neck of the seats to provide warm air on cooler days
- The Mercedes-Benz E 400 Cabriolet has first class materials in its cabin, with infotainment, and a smooth, ergonomic layout all around for your comfort, and convenience
- You're going to find that the cabriolet offers you turbocharged, efficient power, as the vehicle sports a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine with 329 horsepower, and 28 miles per gallon on the highway
If you would like to learn more, and see any of our new Mercedes-Benz vehicles up close, stop in to our showroom today. We'd be happy to discuss all the options, and help you find which one works best for you.
Source: New feed