2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 Provides Compact Luxury and Versatility
With so many options in our new Mercedes-Benz lineup, drivers in Georgetown, TX can really pick they type of luxury vehicle that appeals to them the most. For those who want a combination of a small, responsive ride, with versatility, there's the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250.
- The 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 is based and shares similar platforms with the CLA sedan
- You're getting a well-equipped vehicle with alloy wheels, power seats, and plenty of entertainment onboard as standard features
- The GLA 250 is efficient with the 2016 model attaining an EPA-estimated 25 miles per gallon in the city, and 30 mpg on the highway, while all-wheel drive does the same for 24 mpg city/32 mpg highway
- You get enough versatility with rear seats that fold down to give you 43 cubic feet of cargo space
- The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 uses a four-cylinder engine for 208 horsepower and 258 pound-fee of torque which allows you go from zero-to-60 in 7.1 seconds
- Even though it sits higher than its CLA sedan counterpart, the Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 has the same athletic feel and driving experience that is firm, and fun
If you want to see the GLA 250 up close you can here at Mercedes-Benz of Georgetown. Our team would be happy to discuss all the options with you, as well as answer any questions you might have today.
Source: New feed